Monday, May 26, 2008

So I wasn't going to use this blog, but since I've got a trip to Europe coming up and my parents would like to see some of the photos, I think I might actually do something with it. And of course, I can probably still manage to post about my story, but any entries containing actual work on it will be posted to my friends-locked livejournal.

And for those of you who don't already know me, I'm Ney (short for Courtney, if you're wondering) and I live in the state of Georgia. I'm a sophomore in college and I'm studying animal science in hopes of doing something possibly with veterinary medicine.

So, stay tuned for some photos and other stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting for the post and pics. i'm also an animal science love just like u...hoping to go into poultry production.